Privacy & Safety
Thank you for visiting this website. By using this site, you agree to conform to and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you are in disagreement to the stated terms and conditions, please do not use the site.
We reserve the right to modify any part of the website as we deem fit at any time.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (the “Agreement’”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of (the “Site’”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Owen Nayan Binning upon posting of the modified agreement. Your use of this site and participation on the site’s forum means that you have accepted and are in full agreement of the terms and conditions specified.
2. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate membership to any person for any reason if we believe that a person is undermining in any way. We must protect the integrity of this website and its members.
3. Minimum Age. Our services are available only to those individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to those under the age of 18. If you are below the age of 18, you may only use this website with permission from a parent or legal guardian who will oversee your use of this site. Please do not provide us or anybody else on this site including the site forum with your personal information at any time.
4. Copyrighted Materials. This website and all content contained within it are protected by copyright laws. Users may not reproduce these materials without prior written permission of www.nayanambavkar.com.
5. Licensing Restrictions. Users agree to adhere to all licensing rules or restrictions which have been laid out by the owners of respective works contained within the nayanambavkar.com website.
6. At no time shall be liable for any punitive, special, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether arising under contract, warranty, or tort (including negligence or strict liability) or any other theory of liability. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. ’s liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the fee paid for the service. We cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to provide access to our website. Such factors include, but are not limited to, server downtime, password/verification problems, or network outages beyond our servers. www.nayanambavkar.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials, resources or services offered will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site is free of viruses or other harmful elements. In no event will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the products or resources contained within the website. All products and resources are provided “as is” and without warranties.
7. Obscene/Offensive Content.
We are not responsible for obscene or offensive content which you may receive from others either publicly or privately through the site or through the forum. We moderate all posts and make an effort to secure a good and pleasant environment for our members. If you do receive or view any content which is obscene or offensive in any way, please contact the help desk at so that we can deal with the matter. We reserve the right to monitor and remove any obscene or offensive content posted on our site and forum.
8. Passwords/User ID’s.
Users agree that they will NOT share or distribute their log-in information ( Usernames and Passwords) by email, word of mouth, Internet or any other method. can, at their sole discretion, terminate membership without notice or refund, any user who shares or distributes login information.
Users agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding use of the website.
10. Communication. By joining www.nayanambavkar.com, you give us permission to contact you periodically via email with regards to your membership, alerts, notices or new product arrivals and competitions. If you wish to no longer receive communications from us, you may unsubscribe at any time.
11. No Spam Policy. PLEASE DO NOT use our services to send any sort of spam communications! SPAM shall include, but is not limited to, the sending of any electronic mail message with the primary purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service (including content on an Internet website operated for a commercial purpose). The term `commercial electronic mail message’ does not include a transactional or relationship message.
In addition, DO NOT use the name or brand in any type of correspondence to third party mailing or ‘opt in’ lists, harvested email lists, safelists, newsgroups, forums, “faxblasts”, or any other form of communication that has been labeled as illegal by the CAN SPAM law.
12. Refunds are permitted within 48 hours of purchase. As the products are intangible and instant access to the website is given, we believe that 48 hours is adequate time for refund requests. To request a refund please use ticket times are automatically logged. You are not permitted to receive a refund if you are an existing customer and this is your second payment or onwards, it must be your first payment. Refunds are not permitted on promotional offers.
DO NOT include ANY reference to in any such correspondence…PERIOD! Anyone reported to www.nayanambavkar.com for sending SPAM will be immediately reported to the Agency for violation .
Our refund guarantee is only applicable to monthly plans it does not include any others such as Lifetime or Yearly.
www.nayanambavkar.com reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time, it is your responsibility to check for changes in these terms.
Please Note : Whatever downloading free contents from site it will be at your own risk and responsibility to protect the data.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
nayanambavkar.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 18th July,2020.
The software on this site (nayanambavkar.com) is distributed ‘as is’ and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including and without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The user (you) must assume the entire risk of using the software.
In no event shall any individual, company or organization involved in any way in the development, sale or distribution of this software be liable for any damages whatsoever relating to the use, misuse, or inability to use this software (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss).’
• Credit / Debit Cards
• Offline Payments
PAY PHONE 9619284189
GOOGLE PAY 9619284189